lyluatex package
Jacques Peron
2017-11-23 08:21:43 UTC
Hello,

First let me thank you for all the hard work on TeXLive.
I've just uploaded a new package on CTAN, hoping that it will end in
TeXLive :
https://ctan.org/pkg/lyluatex
This package helps integrating LilyPond scores within documents compiled
with lualatex.
Would it be possible to tell me wether something would prevent its
integration within TeXLive ?

Thank you in advance,

Jacques Peron
Karl Berry
2017-11-23 20:41:51 UTC
Would it be possible to tell me wether something would prevent its
integration within TeXLive ?

I imported it to TL yesterday and it was part of last night's build. So
it's available now to anyone getting the new packages over the
net. Thanks for all your work! -k
Jacques Peron