[pretest] "get_system_tmpdir" is not exported by the
Stephan Hennig
2018-04-09 16:04:15 UTC
Hi,

trying to install TL2018 in Windows 7 x64 from a console with
X:\tlnet>install-tl-advanced.bat
PATH=X:\tlnet\tlpkg\tlperl\bin;<details left out>
"X:\tlnet\install-tl" -gui perltk
"get_system_tmpdir" is not exported by the TeXLive::TLUtils module
Can't continue after import errors at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 53.
Best regards,
Stephan Hennig
Siep Kroonenberg
2018-04-09 17:13:39 UTC
Post by Stephan Hennig
Hi,
trying to install TL2018 in Windows 7 x64 from a console with
X:\tlnet>install-tl-advanced.bat
PATH=X:\tlnet\tlpkg\tlperl\bin;<details left out>
"X:\tlnet\install-tl" -gui perltk
"get_system_tmpdir" is not exported by the TeXLive::TLUtils module
Can't continue after import errors at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 53.
I cannot reproduce this, and I cannot find mention of
get_system_tmpdir anywhere in the installer scripts. Maybe you have
somewhere traces of an old installation or installer?
Siep Kroonenberg
Stephan Hennig
2018-04-09 18:01:16 UTC
Post by Siep Kroonenberg
Post by Stephan Hennig
Hi,
trying to install TL2018 in Windows 7 x64 from a console with
X:\tlnet>install-tl-advanced.bat
PATH=X:\tlnet\tlpkg\tlperl\bin;<details left out>
"X:\tlnet\install-tl" -gui perltk
"get_system_tmpdir" is not exported by the TeXLive::TLUtils module
Can't continue after import errors at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at X:\tlnet\install-tl line 53.
I cannot reproduce this, and I cannot find mention of
get_system_tmpdir anywhere in the installer scripts. Maybe you have
somewhere traces of an old installation or installer?
Completely my fault! I somehow managed to have

--exclude="install-tl*"

in my rsync call, causing install scripts to be of 2015. All seems to
be well now. Haven't took part in pretest in 2016 and 2017, obviously.
Sorry for the noise!

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig