"TeXLive" or "TeX Live" in documentation?
Br. Samuel Springuel
2018-03-21 21:15:43 UTC
In working with some documentation updates for a package I help maintain
(Gregorio), I noticed that we fairly inconsistently switch back and
forth between "TeXLive" and "TeX Live". Is there a preferred format for
the name of the distribution that we should be using?
--
✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ
Philip Taylor (RHUoL)
2018-03-21 22:09:48 UTC
<head>
charset=ISO-8859-1">
</head>
site</a>, in the table of contents, it appears as "TeX Live",
and that is also how it appears in the <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://tug.org/texlive/">document to which the link refers</a>,
Br. Samuel.<br>
Philip Taylor<br>
cite="mid:7fb9be11-b49d-17ef-4cf4-***@gmail.com">In
Karl Berry
2018-03-21 22:41:20 UTC
Either one is fine. I usually use just plain old TeX Live (two words)
myself. Occasionally \TeX~Live to avoid a break if troublesome. Herbert
Vo\ss\ uses \TeX\,Live in the German journal (DTK) to have less space
and no break. That's fine too. Whatever suits you :).