tikz graph drawing libraries are not found
Maximilian Nöthe
2018-09-29 20:54:03 UTC
Hi all,

Today I installed a TL2018 on Linux and no tikz graph drawing libraries
are found anymore.

Here is a minimal document, compile with lualatex.
`The error is ! Package pgf Error: Graph drawing library 'trees' not found.`
No other libraries can be found. The files are there as far as I can
see, e.g.

/home/maxnoe/.local/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pgf/graphdrawing/tex/pgflibrarygraphdrawing.trees.code.tex

```
\documentclass{scrartcl}

\usepackage{tikz}
\usetikzlibrary{graphdrawing}