status of color profiles?
Ulrike Fischer
2018-09-26 14:50:41 UTC
I know that there was a long thread about which color profiles to
use. But how is now the status with the color profiles and pdfx?

Currently loading pdfx simply errors:

\documentclass[]{book}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{pdfx}
\begin{document}
abc
\end{document}

! No color profile found to use for RGB screen colors..
\***@a
...ound to use for RGB screen colors.}

.1301 }
%
? x
--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/
Norbert Preining
2018-09-26 15:27:01 UTC
Hi Ulrike,
Post by Ulrike Fischer
I know that there was a long thread about which color profiles to
use. But how is now the status with the color profiles and pdfx?
Sorry, my fault. I have been on conferences etc for quite some time and
didn't have time to prepare the upload to CTAN etc ...

Will try to do it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Developer
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13
Ulrike Fischer
2018-09-26 15:35:16 UTC
Post by Norbert Preining
Post by Ulrike Fischer
I know that there was a long thread about which color profiles to
use. But how is now the status with the color profiles and pdfx?
Sorry, my fault. I have been on conferences etc for quite some time and
didn't have time to prepare the upload to CTAN etc ...
Will try to do it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
OK ;-). Do you know the status for pdfx? It hard codes the old
names, so would need an update too.