finally - comic sans for our installer
Norbert Preining
2018-09-27 00:34:44 UTC
Hi all,

with recent changes I will push to our repository finally it is possible
to use one of our most preferred fonts for the installer.

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Developer
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13
Enrico Gregorio
2018-09-27 08:33:13 UTC
Post by Norbert Preining
Hi all,
with recent changes I will push to our repository finally it is possible
to use one of our most preferred fonts for the installer.
Best
Norbert
I’m appalled. :-)

Ciao
Enrico
Philip Taylor
Philip Taylor
Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda
2018-09-27 10:17:09 UTC
Norbert unveils such feature at the same time Microsoft holds a
developer conference in Orlando, Florida (MS Ignite 2018). Coincidence?
I THINK NOT!

:D