[tex-live] Incorrectly installed files in thesis-ekf (v2.3)
t***@uni-eszterhazy.hu
2018-11-29 10:46:29 UTC
Hi everyone,

In the latest version (2.3) of the thesis-ekf class, the following files
are incorrectly installed in the doc/latex/thesis-ekf/ folder:

eszterhazy-logo-en.eps
eszterhazy-logo-en.pdf
eszterhazy-logo-hu.eps
eszterhazy-logo-hu.pdf

These should be moved to the tex/latex/thesis-ekf/ folder (see README
file). These files are used by thesis-ekf.cls.
Additionally, doc/latex/thesis-ekf/ folder contains an empty
thesis-ekf-templates/ folder that should be deleted.
For the new version, these templates no longer need it.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Tibor Tómács
Karl Berry
2018-11-29 16:04:35 UTC
are incorrectly installed in the doc/latex/thesis-ekf/ folder:

I moved the files and deleted the empty directory. Thanks for the
report, sorry for the mistake. --best, karl.
t***@uni-eszterhazy.hu
2018-11-29 17:15:36 UTC
Dear Karl,
Thank you very much your work.